The EXTEN-A-KUT® II offset mower is designed for cutting grass, weeds, and brush up to 1 inch in diameter along road-sides, ditch-banks, and other hard-to-reach areas including pond and creek banks. The hydraulically-powered arm can extend the cutting reach to 12 feet, 6 inches from the tractor center line.
- Powerful – Hydraulically driven 60” rotary cutting head
- Operating Range – 85 degrees up and 70 degrees down allowing the operator to mow in many different circumstances that are impossible with ordinary mowers
- Standard Equipment – Counterweight is provided with a 60 gallon hydraulic reservoir tank
- Easy to Mount – CAT II/III quick hitch
- Efficient – Hydraulic oil tank permits the system to run cooler in rough mowing conditions
- Durable Construction – Top deck made of 10 gauge steel
- Versatility – Mower has a tilt angle of 85 degrees up through 70 degrees down and a max reach of 12’ 6” from the center line of the tractor
- Cutting Capacity – 1” diameter grass, weeds and brush and 59-3/4” mowing swath
- Safe Operation – Front and rear double chain guards, no dangerous moving parts above the deck, i.e. drivelines, belts, pulleys or u-joints
- Tractor Requirement – 45 PTO HP with ample front-end counterweight
- Warranty – One year parts and labor. Non-governmental users subject to a modified policy. Only genuine Alamo Industrial OEM replacement parts may be used for warranty replacement.