The RM165 and RM180 are made for cutting grass, brush, limbs, and other vegetation up to 4” in diameter. Suitable for municipal and agricultural markets with an economical price to fit any budget.
- Safety Breakaway – Automatic hydraulic breakaway system protects the machine from damage.
- Convenient Operation – All three boom functions can be operated simultaneously with the electronic joystick.
- Nitrogen Accumulator – A lift float kit featuring a nitrogen accumulator is included as standard equipment.
- Easy Installation – Rear mounted to a tractor utilizing a Category II three-point hitch.
- Available Boom Lengths – Horizontal reaches of 16’4” or 18’1”
- Tractor Requirements –
- RM165: 58 PTO horsepower, 6,615 lbs shipping weight, 540 rpm PTO output shaft.
- RM180: 65 PTO horsepower, 7,715 lbs shipping weight, 540 rpm PTO output shaft.
- Warranty – One-year parts and labor. Non-governmental users subject to a modified policy. Only genuine Alamo Industrial OEM parts may be used for warranty replacement.